The Wall Street Journal Magazine editorial titled The Clash is currently on display as a part of the publication's July/August 2014 issue. Photographer Thomas Lohr worked alongside stylist David Parker who put together a series of mismatched ensembles.
In spite of evident pattern clashing between pin stripes, flannel and geometric patterns, the collection of menswear pieces still went together flawlessly. The Wall Street Journal Magazine team was thus able to accomplish the difficult feat with high end fabrics and cuts, making yet another convincing case for the pervasive style of dress.
According to the associated description, The Clash encourages readers to be bold in their fashion choices. If readers take pointers from these ensembles, they will definitely be daring in every regard.
The Wall Street Journal Thomas Lohr Photoshoot is Mismatched
1. Pattern-clashing Fashion - Exploring the trend of combining mismatched patterns in fashion to create bold and daring looks.
2. High-end Menswear - The rise of high-quality fabrics and cuts in menswear, elevating the style of dress to a new level.
3. Bold Fashion Choices - Encouraging individuals to be more adventurous in their fashion decisions by embracing unique and unconventional styles.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to design and market pattern-clashing collections that cater to individuals seeking bold and daring looks.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Increased demand for high-quality fabrics and cuts in menswear presents an opportunity for textile manufacturers to produce premium materials.
3. Personal Styling - The growing trend of bold fashion choices opens up opportunities for personal stylists to help individuals create unique and unconventional looks.