Looking your best is all about knowing what works for you, and that is exactly what these Walgreens Beauty print ads are focused on.
Consisting of three different collage-like images of women's faces, the campaign was made by advertising agency GSD&M in the United States to promote the store's new on-site beauty advisors who will "help you choose the perfect beauty accessories to liven up your routine," according to the ad's copy. Each of the Walgreens Beauty ads is made using various products the store offers like lip glosses, eye shadows and mascaras.
Visually gorgeous with a subtly complicated composition to draw in audiences, the Walgreens Beauty campaign paints the retail giant in a beautiful new light.
GSD&Ms 'Walgreens Beauty' Ads Are Made with Make-up
1. Cosmetic Collage Advertising - Opportunity for brands to create visually captivating and unique campaigns using collages made from cosmetics.
2. On-site Beauty Advisors - Creating a personalized shopping experience by offering on-site beauty advisors to assist customers in choosing the perfect beauty accessories.
3. Product-based Advertising - Using the actual products offered by the store to create advertising campaigns, increasing authenticity and credibility.
1. Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetics brands to explore new and innovative ways of advertising their products through collage campaigns.
2. Retail - Implementing on-site beauty advisors in retail stores to enhance customer experience and increase beauty product sales.
3. Advertising - Creating visually captivating and unique advertising campaigns by using real products, opening up new opportunities for creative agencies.