Using a waffle cone maker, food blogger Nick Chipman of DudeFoods created a S'mores Cone. Instead of filling the cone with ice cream, however, he stuffed s'mores ingredients in there. His latest waffle cone recipe follows a variety of other cone-shaped dishes, such as Cereal-Based Ice Cream Cones, Homemade Cheesy Macaroni Cones and Conical Thanksgiving Meals.
The S'mores cone doesn't merely contain marshmallows and melted chocolate. This treat also uses crushed up graham crackers as a base ingredient for the cone. The cone is then filled to overflow with mini marshmallows and melted Hershey's chocolate.
While this recipe is hardly convenient for camping, it makes for a delicious treat you can make at home and easily customize.
This Sweet S'mores Waffle Cone is Made Using Graham Crackers
1. Gourmet Waffle Cones - Creating unique and gourmet waffle cones is a trend in the confectionery industry, offering opportunities for innovative flavor combinations and creative presentations.
2. Non-traditional Ice Cream Cones - Developing cone-shaped dishes using unconventional ingredients, like macaroni or cereal, is a growing trend in the confectionery industry, enabling businesses to offer novelty and surprise to customers.
3. Customizable Homemade Treats - The trend of making homemade treats that can be easily customized to personal preferences, like the S'mores Cone, presents an opportunity for businesses to provide unique and personalized confectionery options.
1. Confectionery - The confectionery industry can capitalize on the trend of gourmet waffle cones by offering a variety of flavors and toppings to create indulgent and visually appealing treats.
2. Food and Beverage - The trend of non-traditional ice cream cones presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for food and beverage companies to create new and exciting cone-shaped products, expanding their offerings and attracting more customers.
3. Home Cooking - The trend of customizable homemade treats opens up opportunities for kitchenware and grocery businesses to provide specialized equipment and ingredients for consumers to create their own unique confectionery treats.