The Vogue US Brooke Candy photoshoot takes readers on a dress up tour of the celebrity. Photographer Dan Martensen took the images which feature a soft backdrop, the perfect setting to showcase the bold and seemingly mismatched outfits of stylist Hayley Pisaturo.
In each shot, Pisaturo put together varying ensembles with highly dramatic appeals. Whether sporting a feathered boa, cut out blazer, galactic denim, free flowing airy pieces or metallic painted on pants, Candy stood out in the very same way that she does in everyday life, giving way to varying parallels between the star and the magazine.
Make up artist Susie Sobol added to the eclectic glamor of this production. Whether opting for drawn on brows, blue eyeliner, red lips or pale cosmetics, Sobol certainly put together an impressive mixture of looks.
The Vogue US Brooke Candy Photoshoot Features Many Distinct Looks
1. Eclectic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace bold and seemingly mismatched outfits.
2. Creative Styling - Potential for stylists to experiment with dramatic appeals and create unique ensembles.
3. Multifaceted Makeup - Room for makeup artists to explore diverse looks and mix different cosmetics techniques.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the demand for bold and eclectic fashion choices.
2. Styling - Stylists can offer their creativity and expertise in creating unconventional outfits.
3. Beauty - Makeup artists can showcase their skills by creating diverse and unique makeup looks.