Blond stunner Anja Rubik looks glamorous as always as the latest cover girl for Vogue Spain March 2010. Inside the mag the Polish beauty shows off looks from Pucci, Dior, Vivienne Westwood and Armani to name a few.
The spread ‘Hey, Jimi’ is a mash-up of spring’s hot trends including short-shorts and blazers, colorful capris and to-die-for ankle boots that will take you into fall. Rubik’s sultry yet innocent demeanor and incredible look is certainly making her a supermodel to look out for.
Anja Rubik Covers Vogue Spain March 2010
1. Short-shorts and Blazers - Opportunity for fashion brands to create innovative designs combining shorts and blazers in unique and stylish ways.
2. Colorful Capris - Potential for clothing retailers to explore vibrant and eye-catching capri styles that cater to a fashionable and bold consumer base.
3. To-die-for Ankle Boots - Opportunity for shoe manufacturers to design and produce highly desirable and luxurious ankle boots that offer both comfort and style.
1. Fashion Brands - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of short-shorts and blazers by creating innovative designs that appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
2. Clothing Retailers - Clothing retailers have the opportunity to cater to the demand for colorful and trendy capris by offering a variety of bold and stylish options to the market.
3. Shoe Manufacturers - Shoe manufacturers can tap into the popularity of ankle boots by producing high-quality and highly desirable designs that are both fashionable and comfortable.