At the Vogue Paris 90th Anniversary party, the theme was a masquerade ball. With high-society attendees like luxury fashion designers and models, you can be sure it was fashion couture at its best.
Extremely avant-garde masks were worn for a show-stopping effect. Jean-Paul Gaultier designed a metal one for himself, Tyra Banks wore a fishnet mask and you can be sure there was some Lady Gaga-inspired headgear too. Check out the gallery to catch all the looks.
Outrageous Masks at the Vogue Paris 90th Anniversary Ball
1. Avant-garde Masks - Innovative and outrageous mask designs that push the boundaries of fashion and self-expression.
2. Masquerade Balls - A resurgence in popularity of masquerade balls as an exciting and glamorous event for the fashion-forward crowd.
3. Fashion Couture - A trend of high-end, custom-made fashion pieces that showcase creativity and artistic expression.
1. Fashion Design - An opportunity for fashion designers to create unique and daring mask designs that cater to the avant-garde fashion scene.
2. Event Planning - A growing demand for event planners who can organize and curate masquerade balls with a modern, fashion-focused twist.
3. Art and Accessories - A market for artists and accessory designers to create one-of-a-kind avant-garde masks that blend fashion and artistry.