The Vogue Nippon ‘Fred and Ginger’ March 2011 editorial pays tribute to the America icons. The magic and artistry of the duo have inspired this spread, shot by Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin.
Raquel Zimmermann and choreographer Stephen Galloway star in this wonderful dance story. Stylist George Cortina chose bright luxurious gowns and glorious maxi dresses from the likes of Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, and Marc Jacobs for this shoot. The dance theme perfectly showcases the movement of the dresses in the Vogue Nippon ‘Fred and Ginger’ March 2011 shoot.
The Vogue Nippon ‘Fred and Ginger' Spread Waltzes With Style
1. American Icon Tribute - Opportunity to create fashion campaigns and editorials that pay homage to iconic figures in American culture.
2. Dance Storytelling - Potential for using dance as a narrative tool in fashion photography and advertising.
3. Luxurious Gown Fashion - Market demand for bright luxurious gowns and maxi dresses showcased in high-fashion editorials and campaigns.
1. Fashion Photography - Innovations in capturing movement and storytelling through fashion photography for magazines and advertising.
2. Fashion Design - Designing and creating luxurious gowns and maxi dresses that feature dance-inspired movement.
3. High Fashion Retail - Curating and selling bright luxurious gowns and maxi dresses that evoke a sense of movement and dance.