Super hot model Eva Herzigova poses with her son for the latest issue of Vogue Espana Ninos. The shoot entitled 'Rey & Reina' features Eva in jaw-dropping couture and her adorable son in cute suits and high-top Chucks.
Photographed by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello, the shoot takes place in a Victorian-esque home, lavished in gorgeous historical paintings and floral surroundings. The FW 2010-11 issue of Vogue Espana Ninos is also targeted at the cute mini-socialites, whose fashions are just as sweet as their mamas.
Eva Herzigova and Son Pose for Vogue Espana Ninos FW 2010-11
1. Family Fashion - There are disruptive technology opportunities in creating shared wardrobe and peer-to-peer fashion platforms for families to easily exchange clothes, both within and outside of their families.
2. Parent-child Modeling - There are disruptive innovation opportunities in creating affordable and accessible technology to help families with minimum professional modeling experience perfect their own parent-child photoshoots.
3. Mini-socialite Fashion - There are disruptive innovation opportunities in creating AI-based retail stores that offer fashion items that caters specifically to children's fashion tastes and preferences.
1. Fashion and Textile Industry - The Fashion and Textile industry can benefit from identifying and promoting the concept of shared and seamless family fashion experiences.
2. Digital Marketing and Advertising Industry - Digital Marketing and Advertising Industries can benefit from tapping into the parenting market and promoting family-themed products that address the needs and interest of the family unit and using factors like Instagram-based family influencers to promote them.
3. Photography Industry - The Photography Industry can benefit by offering photography services geared towards the family niche market and leveraging automation and cost-reducing software to tap into normally unexplored business markets.