The retro theme is given a highly stylized twist in the Vogue Brasil May 2014 editorial. As though channeling a combination of actresses Greta Garbo and Marilyn Monroe, model Aline Weber has an Old Hollywood appeal that transcends both the 1920s and 1950s. Her thin dramatic brows and platinum blonde hair, courtesy of Silvio Giorgio, is complemented by glamorous ladylike wardrobe that is made for any movie star.
Titled 'Bela da Tarde,' which means 'Beautiful Afternoon' in Portuguese, the Vogue Brasil May 2014 editorial was shot by photographer JR Duran. The German Brazilian beauty is clad in luxurious furs, jewel-toned separates and bold accessories that would help any woman transition from winter to spring with ease.
The Vogue Brasil May 2014 Photoshoot Stars Models Aline Weber
1. Stylized Retro Fashion Editorials - Opportunity for fashion brands to showcase their creativity by combining vintage and modern designs in fashion photo shoots.
2. Old Hollywood-inspired Fashion Trends - Opportunity for designers to create retro-inspired fashion trends that capture the glamour and elegance of Old Hollywood.
3. Bold Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for entrepreneurs to create and market bold fashion accessories that stand out in stylized retro photo shoots.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands, designers, and accessory makers can leverage stylized retro fashion editorials to inspire and market their products.
2. Photography - Photographers can capitalize on the growing trend of stylized retro fashion editorials by offering their services to fashion brands and media agencies.
3. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies can use stylized retro editorials to evoke nostalgia and capture audience attention.