Easter is about chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, and very expensive egg purses from Vivian Alexander. These are made from real eggshells and toughened up with pearlized enamel and then the beautiful trim and jewels are added. Spring-like bright whites and pastels in addition to chocolaty brown lovelies are in the collection.
Implications - The use of unconventional cuts and materials has always been a welcomed notion in the fashion industry, as the entire concept of fashion is based on dressing for fun, not necessity. Thus, designers are constantly looking towards the newest innovation to offer haute enthusiasts, with nothing too outlandish or ostentatious.
Hatching Ideas from Vivian Alexander
1. Unconventional Fashion - The use of unconventional cuts and materials in fashion opens up opportunities for designers to create unique and innovative pieces.
2. Innovative Materials - Developing new materials for fashion, such as using real eggshells for purses, allows for disruptive and eye-catching designs.
3. Spring-inspired Collections - Designers creating collections in spring-like bright whites and pastels provide a fresh and exciting take on fashion.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion industry can benefit from embracing unconventional materials and designs, pushing the boundaries of traditional fashion.
2. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can capitalize on the demand for unique and extravagant products, such as eggshell purses, that cater to affluent consumers.
3. Accessories - The accessories industry can explore the use of innovative materials and creative designs to offer customers distinctive and intriguing pieces.