Ah -- where to begin with the Vitro Tactile Battery Case? This innovative concept could have nearly as many impressive functions as it does tiles on its back. Twenty-three triangular tiles cover the rear of the smartphone protector, creating a textured surface that does more than stimulate the eyes and the fingertips.
The cutting-edge iPhone case serves as a supplementary battery pack that keeps your device powered up for longer between charges. You probably wouldn't guess this feature from the way that it looks, and nor would you be likely to predict its other hi-tech functions.
The electroactive polymer material responds to signals from the mobile phone, experiencing changes as some of the tiles rise up to 3 millimeters. The Vitro Tactile Battery Case communicates notifications this way so that the user can learn about appointments and messages received through his sense of touch.
The Vitro Tactile Battery Case is Multifaceted and Multifunctional
1. Tactile Technology - The Vitro Tactile Battery Case demonstrates the potential to incorporate tactile technology in a wide range of consumer electronics and wearable devices.
2. Multifunctional Smartphone Cases - The Vitro Tactile Battery Case showcases the demand for multifunctional smartphone cases that can also serve as accessories and complement personal style.
3. Electroactive Polymer Material - The Vitro Tactile Battery Case highlights the potential of incorporating electroactive polymer material in various industries, including consumer electronics, automotive, and aerospace.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from incorporating tactile technology and multifunctional cases like the Vitro Tactile Battery Cas.
2. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can explore the incorporation of tactile technology in products like smartwatches and fitness trackers.
3. Aerospace - The aerospace industry can explore the use of electroactive polymer materials in sensors and other applications that require lightweight, durable, and responsive materials.