This Sofia Juanne video lookbook is the next step in the release of the designer's 'Anita' collection; dreamy dresses inspired by the women of the 60s and 70s. Anita Pallenberg, Thea Porter and Talitha Getty all crop up in this homage to the Pleasure Palace. Think Sienna Miller invented boho-chic? Think again.
Styled by I'll Be Your Mirror and shot on location by Bigbad LLama in Glasgow's premier location house, the video lookbook conjures up everything that the iconic ladies created in that debauched Moroccan villa. Credited with creating the "jet-set gypsy" look, Anita and co. firmly believed in wearing your travels and that there was always room for another accessory. Juanne dived into their world to design embellished dresses, capes and waistcoats with a distinct air of rock 'n' roll glamour.
The video lookbook from the Scottish designer marks the launch of her second collection of dresses, capes and waistcoats, which add a little luxury to the traditional bohemian look.
Pleasure Palace is a Themed Fashion Film Styled by 'I'll Be Your Mirror'
1. Retro Fashion - Opportunity for brands to tap into nostalgia and revive vintage-inspired fashion trends.
2. Bohemian Style - Potential to create new boho-chic designs that pay homage to iconic fashion figures of the past.
3. Themed Fashion Films - Emerging trend of using video lookbooks as a creative way to promote fashion collections and create immersive brand experiences.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore retro-inspired designs and capitalize on the ongoing demand for bohemian fashion.
2. Film and Media - Opportunity to produce visually captivating fashion films that showcase clothing collections and create brand narratives.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can incorporate elements of glamor and opulence into their bohemian-inspired fashion offerings.