Swedish startup KRY lets users access healthcare virtually via its video chat platform and is available for both iOS and Android devices. The mobile app allows patients to conveniently book video appointments with certified practitioners in areas such as family health, psychology and child psychology, making in-person trips to the doctor's office a thing of the past.
In addition to bookings with a specific time slot. KRY also accommodates impromptu or "walk-in" bookings and aims to save both patients and practitioners time by treating conditions that don't require a physical exam virtually.
Furthermore, the KRY video chat platform allows for same day treatment, connecting users to a licensed psychologist or doctor right when they sign up versus having them wait for medical advice or treatment options.
KRY Lets Users Access Virtual Care from Certified Experts
1. Virtual Healthcare Consultations - Developing telemedicine platforms that facilitate virtual consultations with certified healthcare professionals as an alternative to in-person visits.
2. On-demand Health Services - Creating mobile apps and online platforms that offer same-day treatment and walk-in bookings to improve accessibility of healthcare services.
3. Psychology Care Services - Expanding virtual care options to include mental health and psychology services that can be accessed through video chat platforms.
1. Telemedicine - Developing telemedicine platforms and applications that allow patients to connect with certified healthcare professionals in remote locations.
2. Mobile Healthcare Apps - Creating mobile apps that provide on-demand healthcare services including virtual consultations, appointments and treatment options.
3. Mental Health Services - Developing mental health and psychology services that can be accessed through virtual channels including video chat platforms and mobile apps.