Victoria Beckham arrived in Los Angeles looking pretty badass in her black jacket with sharply pointed shoulder pads.
Decked out in a leather cap and her Balmain Mes Coco leather jacket, hopefully she got the VIP treatment while passing through security. Otherwise, with her fashionable sneer and this tough looking fashion, the airport security may not look kindly on Victoria Beckham getting quick passage.
Implications - The recent recession prompted budget-conscious consumers to purchase affordable goods in thrift and vintage stores. This led to a resurgence of retro fashions which customers have now adopted for their unique antique qualities. Companies can cater to fashion-conscious demographics by incorporating antique elements into their product designs.
Victoria Beckham Flies in Black Balmain Mes Coco Jacket
1. Retro Fashion Resurgence - Companies can cater to fashion-conscious demographics by incorporating antique elements into their product designs.
2. Thrift and Vintage Shopping - The recent recession prompted budget-conscious consumers to purchase affordable goods in thrift and vintage stores.
3. Fashionable Sneer - Victoria Beckham's tough and fashionable look may inspire a trend of edgier fashion styles.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the retro fashion resurgence by offering products with antique elements.
2. Thrift and Vintage Stores - Thrift and vintage stores can take advantage of the growing interest in affordable and unique fashion.
3. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can incorporate edgier elements in their designs to cater to the aesthetic preferences of fashion-conscious consumers.