Victoria Beckham’s last collection in cooperation with Reebok is comprised of bodysuits, jackets, trousers, and jumpers. This installment takes its inspiration from “the strength and poise of Olympic gymnasts” and combines this with fashion-forward designs that are bold and daring. New additions in the line include the ‘VB Puffer Jacket,’ ‘Track Jacket,’ and ‘Trouser,’ which are designed with the colder days in mind. Beckham reintroduces the ‘Cowl Neck Jumper’ for a sportier look and brings forth a ‘VB Bodysuit’ with high-leg cuts.
All items arrive in ‘Solar Orange,’ ‘Dramatic Black,’ ‘Icy Blue,’ and ‘Pale Lipstick Pink.’ To finish the collection, Reebok adds two new Victoria Beckham ‘Club C’ and ‘Zig Kinetica’ silhouettes in orange and light blue.
‘Drop Seven’ from Reebok x Victoria Beckham is now available online
Image Credit: Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham's Seventh Collection with Reebok is Now Available
1. Winter Sportswear Trends - Bringing bold designs together with traditional winter-friendly garments can create new revenue streams for fashion brands.
2. Temperature-sensitive Fashion - Integrating temperature-sensitive fabric, ventilation, and moisture control technologies into sportswear can be a game-changer for winter sports enthusiasts.
3. Revamped Classic Collections - Collaborating with fashion designers to create sportswear collections that combine classic designs with bold and daring features can bring greater interest in established brands.
1. Fashion - Incorporating innovative design elements into sportswear collections can lead to greater sales and customer engagement in the fashion industry.
2. Sports Equipment - Creating sportswear collections with temperature-sensitive fabrics or ventilation and moisture control technologies can improve athletic performance, leading to greater demand for winter sports equipment.
3. Athletic Footwear - Collaborating with fashion designers to create stylish and functional athletic footwear collections can help established brands remain competitive in the athletic footwear industry.