I am loving the latest release from the Vans Vault, the Vans 106 Moc LX. Vans' latest shoe is a low-top model inspired by Native American moccasins offered in either tan or black.
Normally I put black shoes above all others, but when it comes to the Vans 106 Moc LX, I have to give tan the nod. The tan model is covered in suede with black trim around the ankle. The black Vans 106 Moc LX is lined with leather and is slightly cleaner than its tan counter-part.
Moccasins are known for being incredibly comfy, but a little fragile when brought out of the house. Vans latest shoe lets you look like you're sporting moccasins without having to worry about durability issues. I'm lovin' it.
Give Your Shoe Closet a Native Makeover With the Vans 106 Moc LX
1. Moccasin-inspired Skate Shoes - The trend of incorporating Native American moccasin design into skate shoes opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the streetwear industry.
2. Suede and Leather Combination - The trend of combining suede and leather materials in shoe design offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion and footwear industries.
3. Emphasis on Comfort and Durability - The trend of creating shoes that are both comfortable and durable, like the Vans 106 Moc LX, presents disruptive innovation possibilities in the footwear market.
1. Streetwear - The streetwear industry can capitalize on the moccasin-inspired skate shoe trend by incorporating Native American design elements into their products.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by experimenting with the combination of suede and leather materials in their shoe designs.
3. Footwear - The footwear industry can benefit from the trend of emphasizing comfort and durability in shoe design, similar to the Vans 106 Moc LX, to create innovative and long-lasting products.