If you're going to be an owner of the new Apple MacBook, you may be looking for an adapter to get more out of the single USB-C port the MacBook offers. And even if you don't have a MacBook, a lot of other devices have USB-C now.
HEXA-C is a new offer on Indiegogo and it comes for only $44 as special early bird pricing, or $49 regular. The HEXA-C brings HDMI Output, USB 3.0 and one USB-C -- Apple's price for that kind of adapter is $79. The HEXA-C Adapter comes in an awesome shiny black and clean style with hexagonal elements.
If the initial crowdfunding goal is reached on Indiegogo, Multicharge has plans to create a white edition and an aluminum edition.
Multicharge's HEXA-C is a Stylish and Functional New USB-C Adapter
1. USB-C Multiport Adapters - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing more affordable and stylish multiport adapters that offer more functionality to Apple MacBook and other devices users.
2. Crowdfunding Campaigns for Tech Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in offering early bird and regular pricing for versatile and trendy tech accessories like HEXA-C adapter.
3. Sleek and Minimalist Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing and offering functional tech devices and accessories with sleek, shiny black, and hexagonal elements that align with the aesthetics of modern customers.
1. Technology Hardware Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the manufacturing of multi-functional USB-C adapters that cater to the needs of Macbook owners and other device users.
2. Online Crowdfunding Platforms - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in expanding online crowdfunding campaigns to finance and launch versatile and trendy tech accessories like HEXA-C adapter.
3. Consumer Electronics Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the retailing of tech accessories that balance style, functionality, and affordability, like HEXA-C adapter, to meet the demands of modern customers.