New handmade skull rings recently introduced by Solid Alliance actually do double duty as USB memory sticks. Simply pull the lower jaw off to reveal the USB plug. The rings have a storage capacity of 2 GB and take about two to three weeks to make.
Akihabara News describes them as being "gothic," but I think they are perfect for Halloween. At $145 they are way too pricey to be passing them out to trick-or-treaters, but they would be a cool way to take some of your favorite holiday appropriate music to a Halloween party.
Memory Skull Rings
1. Memory-jewelry Fusion - Exploit the potential for jewelry to serve multiple functions, such as incorporating USB memory sticks into unique designs of jewelry.
2. Novelty-technology Combos - Experiment with fusing practical techs with novelty products to create unique tech accessories with the coolest design.
3. Fashionable Halloween Accessories - Create unique wearable Halloween accessories that are fashionable and add an element of fun.
1. Fashion Jewelry - Fashion jewelry manufacturers can integrate practical tech like USB memory into designs and create a new wave of wearable fashion accessories
2. Promotional Products - Promotional product manufacturers can explore creating novelty tech products that serve a practical function, such as branded USB memory stick rings.
3. Party Supplies - Party supply manufacturers can add a new line of stylish Halloween accessories that serve a practical function, such as memory stick rings.