The US Pole Dance Championships 2010 prove the athletic ability necessary to be a pole dancer. I feel you should watch this video, even if it is not for the reason of admiring fantastic athleticism.
These women must be gymnasts. They hold themselves up in every which way; it is incredible. The US Pole Dance Championships 2010 feature the best of the best. Take a look--it is pretty crazy stuff!
Implications - Upon viewing the video, you may reconsider the way you view strippers. You'll see just how athletic and hard these females work on the pole. If these girls aren't doing it for the money, they must be doing it for the workout.
The US Pole Dance Championships 2010 Competitors have a Tight Grip
1. Pole Fitness - There is a growing trend of pole fitness studios that offer pole dancing classes as a form of exercise and fitness.
2. Performance Entertainment - Pole dancing is gaining popularity as a mainstream performance art form that can showcase athletic ability.
3. Athletic Apparel - There is potential for a trend in athletic apparel geared towards pole dancing and pole fitness enthusiasts.
1. Fitness - Fitness centers and trainers could benefit from offering pole dancing classes as a new form of exercise and workout.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies and event organizers could incorporate pole dancing performances into their shows for a unique and captivating experience.
3. Apparel - Athletic apparel companies could capitalize on the trend of pole fitness by creating specialized clothing for pole dancers and fitness enthusiasts.