The 'Urbohemia' Vogue Hommes International editorial captures suburban skateboarders with a flair for good taste. The photo shoot stars John Todd, Tom Barker and Travis Smith who pose alongside Corinna Ingenleuf. The edgy crew of models is lensed by photographer Chad Pitman and styled by David Bradshaw.
Featured in the publication's Fall/Winter 2012 issue, the 'Urbohemia' Vogue Hommes International editorial covers the season's hottest runway trends including bold hues and eye-catching patterns. From the brightest of solids to daring florals, this skateboarder-chic image series appeals to the youthful fashion lover.
The models sport luxe looks from the likes of Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Lanvin and American Apparel among others, proving that punchy hues and classic silhouettes make for a perfect style pairing.
The Urbohemia Vogue Hommes International Editorial is Street-Chic
1. Skateboarding Fashion - The fusion of skateboard culture and high-end fashion opens up disruption opportunities for brands and designers to create new product lines.
2. Street-style Photography Editorial - The demand for fashion content that captures the gritty authenticity of street life presents opportunities for fashion photographers and publications to create a new wave of edgier visuals.
3. Youthful Luxury Fashion - The appeal of young consumers to high-end or luxury fashion brands creates disruption opportunities for these brands to reignite and expand their market share.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photography companies and independent photographers could explore new styles and techniques to fulfill the demand for street-style editorial content.
2. Luxury Fashion Brands - Luxury fashion brands have the potential to capitalize on the trendy appeal of skateboarder fashion by creating fusion lines that cater to young consumers.
3. Sports and Streetwear Companies - Sports and streetwear clothing companies could partner with high-end fashion brands to produce unique and trendy clothing lines that combine sports and fashion elements.