The Trekking Group and Arbraska are pleased to invite guests to leap into the sky at uplå’s suspended world, a first in North America.
Guests will leap through a universe of suspended nets and experience a sense of weightlessness while exploring a magnificent hanging village of brightly colored treehouses that are connected to one another.
Visitors can experience the wonders of nature between earth and sky as they leap from one adventure to the next in a floating tree-lined universe made up of nets, and treetop villages, located at the foot of Mount Saint-Grégoire, Canada.
Opening on June 4, 2022, uplå is a new and exhilarating experience where you can see nature from a totally new angle, high above the ground, navigating through a network of nets, while experiencing a feeling of weightlessness. Some notable features include being 20 feet above the ground; access to seven trampolines, all linked to one another; a 2-story outdoor trampoline; threes slides, one tunnel; and a Treewalk Village comprised of eight tree houses
uplå enables customers to experience a safe, fun, physical, and ecological way to reconnect with nature and with your inner self.
Image Credit: The Trekking Group (uplå)
The uplå is a Suspended World High Up in the Trees
1. Outdoor Adventure Parks - There is an opportunity to create more unique outdoor adventure parks that offer thrilling experiences while being in touch with nature and are eco-friendly.
2. Net-based Recreation - There is an opportunity to create unique, recreational activities that utilize a net-like structure for users to experience the sensation of weightlessness while exploring their surroundings.
3. Elevated Trampoline Parks - There is an opportunity to create elevated trampoline parks that offer a safe, outdoor environment to enjoy a fun and physically engaging experience while being in touch with nature.
1. Recreational Tourism - Recreational tourism has an opportunity to create new and unique experiences that are both thrilling and eco-friendly.
2. Adventure Sports - Adventure sports have an opportunity to utilize a net-based structure to offer new and more thrilling ways for users to enjoy a sense of adventure and weightlessness.
3. Amusement Parks - Amusement parks have an opportunity to improve their offerings with elevated trampoline parks that offer a unique physical experience while being in touch with nature.