Scott Carter uses the scraps from the walls which are meant to enclose his finished piece for his unique media art.
The process begins by planning out how to create each work on the computer and then calculating the destruction process. Afterwards, pieces of drywall and wood that are removed from the walls are used to create sculptures and furniture.
One of the most appealing parts of Scott’s works is the wonderful contrast created between the art form and the deconstructed wall. It not only gives a look into the process, but is also very appealing to the eyes.
Carter currently has his unique media art showcased at the Beers.Lambert Gallery and will remain there until January 26th (unless the gallery runs out of wall).
Scott Carter Uses the Gallery Walls to Create His Unique Media Art
1. Sustainable Art - Exploring the use of recycled materials in art to create unique and eco-friendly sculptures.
2. Deconstruction Art - Using the process of deconstructing walls to create visually striking sculptures and furniture.
3. Process-minded Art - Highlighting the artistic process and incorporating it as an integral part of the final artwork.
1. Art and Design - Opportunities for artists and designers to embrace sustainable practices and create innovative artworks.
2. Interior Design - Exploring the integration of deconstruction art in interior design, offering unique and visually appealing pieces.
3. Gallery and Exhibition - Showcasing process-minded art in galleries and exhibitions, providing an immersive experience for viewers.