The Typomaps collection is a cleverly designed set of maps consisting of countries, seas, and all other topography norms made out of typographic designs.
Designed in Germany, the Typomaps collection is a completely new product that follows the rise of typography as a recognized art form.
With typography jewelry, clothing, and even food, it's no wonder the Typomaps collection has made its presence known.
Implications - As the digital age has effectively over-saturated the world with information, individuals are growing much more apathetic towards ways they receive their messages. As such, certain companies are finding new, inventive ways to deliver the same messages. Corporations need to assess the way they communicate a message to consumers if they're to ensure that those messages do indeed get across.
The Typomaps Collection is a Travelling Designer's Dream
1. Typography as Art - The rise of typography as a recognized art form presents opportunities for designers and artists to create innovative products and experiences.
2. Alternative Communication Methods - The growing apathy towards traditional ways of receiving messages opens up possibilities for companies to explore new and inventive ways to communicate with consumers.
3. Integration of Typography - There is a trend towards integrating typography into different industries such as jewelry, clothing, and food, allowing for unique and visually appealing products.
1. Design - The design industry can leverage the trend of typography as art to create innovative products and experiences that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Companies in the advertising and marketing industry can explore alternative communication methods to effectively deliver messages in a way that captures consumer attention and engagement.
3. Fashion and Retail - The fashion and retail industry can integrate typography into their products, such as jewelry, clothing, and accessories, to offer visually striking and distinctive items to consumers.