Twirly Teal Earrings by Etsy designer Southern Dutch Girl are a fun pop of color to your outfit. The middle teal bead is actually made out of wool, adding a sense of texture.
The tiny little earrings are about the size of a penny and are decorated with antique metal swirls and a tiny, dangling glass bead. The designer describes them as “tiny vortexes of happiness.”
Check out the Twirly Teal Earrings in the gallery above!
Southern Dutch Girl's Twirly Teal Earrings Give You a Pop of Color
1. Wool Jewelry - The use of wool in jewelry presents an opportunity for sustainable and eco-friendly innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Textured Accessories - Designing accessories with unique textures such as wool beads can create a competitive edge in the accessory industry.
3. Tiny Earrings - Making earrings smaller and more unique can appeal to a niche market and create a new trend for the jewelry industry.
1. Fashion - Implementing the use of sustainable and eco-friendly materials like wool in fashion can disrupt the industry and set a new standard for sustainability.
2. Accessory - Creating accessories that stand out with unique materials like wool beads presents an opportunity for innovation in the accessory industry.
3. Jewelry - Tapping into a niche market of smaller unique earrings can generate a new trend and increase revenue for the jewelry industry.