The Turtle Beach Recon 500 is a high-performance gaming headset that comes equipped with a noise-canceling microphone. The headset is packed with powerful audio technologies like the 60mm Eclipse Dual Drivers that provide high-detail sound and the AccuTune earcups that use a wood composite to amplify acoustics. The removable TruSpeak noise-canceling microphone allows users to consistently transmit crystal clear audio for enhanced communication.
The Turtle Beach Recon 500 headset comes in two tactical colorways: Black and Arctic Camo. The integrated ProSpecs technology makes the headset accessible to those who wear glasses. The product is constructed with compatibility in mind and works with Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo consoles as well as PCs and mobile devices. The Turtle Beach Recon 500 headset is available in North America and Asia and will release to Europe on June 18th, 2021.
Image Credit: Turtle Beach Corporation
The Turtle Beach Recon 500 Gaming Headset Has a Noise-Canceling Mic
1. Noise-canceling Gaming Headsets - Opportunity for developing new noise-canceling technologies to enhance gamer experience.
2. High-performance Audio Technologies - Disruptive innovation opportunities for developing new and improved audio technologies for gaming headsets.
3. Multiplatform Gaming Headsets - Opportunity for developing multiplatform gaming headsets to cater to a wider range of gamers.
1. Gaming Headset Industry - Opportunity for providing gamers with high-performance gaming headsets with noise-canceling microphones and compatible with multiple platforms.
2. Audio Technology Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities for developing new and improved audio technologies for gaming headsets.
3. Video Game Industry - Opportunity for video game companies to partner with gaming headset manufacturers to offer products that enhance the gaming experience for players.