The Trussardi 1911 Spring 2011 line shown at Milan Fashion Week reflects an overall theme of an urban safari. Updating classic neutrals in khaki and cotton by mixing them with a splash of animal print, Trussardi 1911 tempers what might otherwise be either a visually frenetic array of patterns or a bland washed-out palette.
The juxtaposition between wild and mild definitely works for me. See more shots of the Trussardi 1911 Spring 2011 collection above.
Trussardi 1911 Spring 2011 Collection is Wild Yet Mild
1. Urban Safari Fashion - Fashion designers can create collections that combine classic neutrals with bold animal prints to add a touch of excitement to otherwise neutral pieces.
2. Mixing Prints - Designers and artists can leverage the popularity of mixing animal prints with classic neutrals to create unique, visually interesting compositions in a variety of mediums.
3. Updated Classics - Businesses can update traditional looks with pops of bold prints to keep them relevant and exciting for modern consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can experiment with mixing neutral and animal prints to create new, exciting collections that attract new customers.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can leverage the trend of mixing animal prints with classic neutrals to create unique, visually interesting spaces for clients.
3. Home Goods - Home goods manufacturers can incorporate animal prints into traditionally neutral products such as bedding and towels to appeal to consumers looking for new and exciting designs.