The Savannah Endangered Animal Ice Molds are a series of tray designs that creatively shape ice into critters while simultaneously bringing awareness to specifics that are currently en route to becoming extinct. The combination of style and design paired with a political topic is an ideal example of how social awareness can be brought to different subjects.
The critter ice trays creatively mold the water into the shapes of animals that are currently known throughout the world as being endangered. These include elephants, gorillas, hippos and lions. The tray molds the ice into a detailed miniature version of the animal sitting on top of a rectangle of ice that can be placed inside a variety of drinks. The rectangle portion of the cube sinks while the design of the critter floats above the liquid.
These Ice Cube Tray Design Focus on Bring Awareness to Endangered Species
1. Endangered Species Awareness - A trend where companies create designs and products to bring attention to endangered species and promote conservation efforts.
2. Interactive Ice Cube Molds - Creating innovative and interactive designs for ice cube molds, making them more engaging and fun for consumers to use.
3. Sustainability in Product Design - Integrating sustainable materials and methods in product designs to promote environmental conservation.
1. Housewares - Companies that design and sell unique and creative housewares could incorporate more design choices and features to promote issues or ideas that customers care about.
2. Giftware - Giftware companies could develop more unique, creative, and socially responsible products to appeal to customers who seek innovative and meaningful gifts.
3. Conservation and Environmental Organizations - Organizations that promote conservation and environmental protection could collaborate with designers and manufacturers to create products that benefit their cause while also providing value to consumers.