Nike introduces a new tonal design update of the signature Air Presto sneaker model for the season with the Tour Yellow colorway to join its roster. The upcoming sneaker is made with yellow neoprene at the base foundation and then detailed with black embroidery on top along the tongue tab and the toe box section. The lace cage and toe cap are complete in a glossy and slightly clear material. Nylon pull tabs are attached to the heel for easy wearing and it all rests on top of a white midsole base. Rounding out the shoe are the yellow Swoosh emblems and black rubber outsole unit. The Tour Yellow colorway is set to launch on October 29th.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Air Presto Sneaker Get a Bright Tour Yellow Colorway
1. Bright Sneaker Colorways - Opportunity for footwear brands to experiment with bold and vibrant color schemes for their sneaker designs.
2. Neoprene Material - Potential for the fashion industry to utilize neoprene as a versatile and fashionable material for clothing and accessories.
3. Glossy Toe Caps - Innovation opportunity for shoe designers to implement glossy and clear materials on the toe cap portion of footwear for an added pop of texture and shine.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can take advantage of the trend towards bright and bold colorways to captivate consumers and create unique designs.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore the potential of neoprene as a fabric for clothing and accessories such as bags and jackets.
3. Sportswear Industry - Companies in the sportswear industry can innovate their shoe designs by incorporating glossy and clear materials on certain parts of the shoe, such as the toe cap.