Add a new flavor of music to your collection with this musical tortilla record. The creative mind of Jarabe Tapatio has designed a tortilla that can be placed on a vinyl record player and play music.
The uncooked flour tortilla is crafted with a laser cutter. After being produced the same way a vinyl record is produced, the tortilla can be placed onto a record player for you to enjoy the sounds of your food. After the song is over you can then proceed to eat the tortilla.
Jarabe Tapatio stresses the importance of using an uncooked tortilla because otherwise it will just shred. Using a flour tortilla is better than using a corn one because corn becomes too lumpy. While the musical tortilla record doesn't sounds like a work of art, the thought process and design are still very interesting.
This Laser Cut Tortilla Record Lets You Literally Play with Your Food
1. Edible Music - Explore the intersection of food and music with innovative creations like the musical tortilla record.
2. Laser Cutting - Leverage the precision of laser cutting technology to create unique and unconventional products such as the tortilla record.
3. Multisensory Experiences - Create immersive experiences that engage multiple senses, like combining the taste of food with the sound of music through the tortilla record.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore new ways to combine culinary experiences with other forms of entertainment, such as music.
2. Music and Entertainment - The music and entertainment industry can tap into the novelty of edible music to create unique and interactive musical experiences.
3. Manufacturing and Technology - The manufacturing and technology industry can innovate in the field of laser cutting and material customization, enabling the creation of unconventional products like the tortilla record.