The Torsion TRDC is the latest sporty sneaker by adidas Consortium who is known for its extensive collaborations but has started to gain traction with its in-house silhouettes. The stylish model is a new iteration of a footwear design that is tailored to the rugged environment of trail running. Pushing functionality to the forefront, the Torsion TRDC is also aesthetically pleasing with a metallic blue-accented upper and pale neon yellow detailing on the lace loops, the lateral, the heel, and the toe cap.
The Torsion TRDC's performance-ready demeanor is also strengthened thanks to the Torsion System technology which "debuted exactly thirsty years ago in the iconic ZX running range." Developed to perfection, this feature ensures that the footwear is secured and supported throughout strenuous, on-trail activities.
adidas Consortium Launches an In-House Model — the Torsion TRDC
1. Trail Running Footwear - There is an opportunity to create and market more performance-focused trail running footwear designs.
2. Function-first Design - Designing and marketing shoes that place functionality and durability first offers an opportunity for differentiation in the athletic footwear industry.
3. Retro-inspired Styles - Athletic footwear brands can capitalize on the nostalgia trend by releasing updated versions of popular 90s running shoes.
1. Athletic Footwear - The athletic footwear industry can explore innovation in trail running shoes and incorporate more performance-focused features.
2. Sporting Goods Retail - Retailers can tap into the nostalgia trend by stocking retro-inspired athletic footwear styles and positioning them as a unique selling point.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can also capitalize on the nostalgia trend by carrying updated versions of popular 90s running shoes, attracting younger, fashion-focused consumers.