Showing that just because the summer has to come to an end, you don't have to take all the life out of your wardrobe is the Tomorrowland Fall/Winter 2012 lookbook. The lookbook shows off some fun ensembles that look put together and professional as well.
The stylists weren't afraid to make some fashion statements in this series of pictures. The model dons everything from a winter beret to a green velvet blazer. The orange coat, and blue and purple coat with nautical closures are two great outerwear options for the colder seasons. Another stand out is the sweeping red, blue and white scarf, which is large enough to be worn as a scarf, coat or blanket, depending on what you need at the moment.
Take some risks and make people notice you with some garments from the Tomorrowland Fall/Winter 2012 collection.
The Tomorrowland Fall/Winter 2012 Lookbook Has a Cheeky Personality
1. Seasonal Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a sustainability-focused line of winter clothing made from recycled materials.
2. Statement Pieces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce wearable technology into winter menswear, such as jackets with built-in heating elements or smart gloves with touchscreen capability.
3. Versatile Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop multi-functional accessories that can be worn in various ways, such as scarves that double as blankets or hats that transform into face masks.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement augmented reality technology in online shopping platforms, allowing customers to virtually try on winter menswear before making a purchase.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of sustainable and eco-friendly materials in the production of winter clothing, such as organic cotton, bamboo, or recycled fibers.
3. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion brands to develop cutting-edge wearable technology specifically designed for winter menswear, incorporating features like temperature control or GPS navigation.