The Tim Hamilton SS11 collection features simple styles that is rather androgynous the more and more I look at it. Although it features classic cuts and designs, there are unexpected details that make this line more interesting than the next.
Designed by Damir Doma and Thom Browne, the Tim Hamilton SS11 collection is focusing on their burgeoning womenswear section. Working seamlessly with their menswear, the whole collection is cohesive and creative.
The Tim Hamilton SS11 Collection Features Surprising Subtle Details
1. Androgynous Fashion - Opportunity for gender-neutral clothing that blurs traditional masculine and feminine style boundaries.
2. Unexpected Details - Design opportunities to add subtle surprises to classic clothing pieces.
3. Cohesive Menswear and Womenswear Collections - Innovative opportunities to merge men's and women's clothing lines for a seamless and creative brand identity.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create clothing that blurs gender lines and incorporates subtle surprise elements.
2. Retail - Opportunities to market and sell cohesive collections that cater to both men and women.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Innovative opportunities to promote gender-neutral fashion that incorporates subtle details for a more creative brand identity.