Osaka-based streetwear imprint TIGHTBOOTH presents its latest collection that is designed for the Fall/Winter 2022 season full of layered looks that are comfortable and progressive. The loosely fitted silhouettes are true to their own design language and prepare for skateboarding performance.
As the colder seasons begin to roll around the corner, the silhouettes are ready to combat the dropping temperatures. Some of the pieces include puffer jackets, puffer pants, quilted bomber jackets, fleece vets, hoodies, sweaters, and much more. Additionally, there are also patterns including paisley and flannel to add some versatility to the range. Rounding out the capsule includes some accessories that come in the form of knitted hats, caps, collaborative bags, and a selection of shoes.
Image Credit: TIGHTBOOTH
TIGHTBOOTH Presents its Latest Capsule for the FW22 Season
1. Progressive Skateboarding Apparel - Opportunity to innovate by incorporating new materials for improved performance and comfort in skateboarding gear.
2. Versatile Layering Pieces - Possibility to disrupt the market by designing clothes that can be worn in different weather conditions and for various occasions.
3. Collaborative Accessories - Opportunity to create unique and limited edition collaborations with other brands for accessories such as bags and shoes.
1. Skateboarding Apparel - Companies in the skateboarding industry can create new clothing lines with improved performance and functionality for skateboarders.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Outdoor apparel brands can incorporate skateboarding-inspired designs and materials to create versatile and comfortable clothes for outdoor activities.
3. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can collaborate with streetwear brands to create unique and limited edition accessories that appeal to a wider range of consumers.