Designer Hiroshi Fujiwara and streetwear imprint fragment design join forces to drop the highly anticipated THUNDERBOLT PROJECT BY FRGMT & POKÉMON capsule. All of the pieces are designed in a dark tonal theme, boasting a black base throughout the entire collection.
The silhouettes include hoodies and tees, along with a special plush toy. The color palette is black and white, adorned in subtle graphics that are in the same hue. The iconic characters include Pikachu and Eevee -- they decorate the fragment design logo as well. The plush Pikachu toy is small so that it can function as a keychain, which is also entirely black. The THUNDERBOLT PROJECT BY FRGMT & POKÉMON capsule is set to launch on April 6th at Dover Street market Ginza, with a wider DSM drop to follow within the month.
The THUNDERBOLT PROJECT BY FRGMT & POKÉMON Range Prepares to Launch
1. Monochromatic Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a line of monochromatic streetwear that appeals to fashion-conscious consumers looking for minimalist designs.
2. Collaborative Capsule Collections - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with popular brands or franchises to launch limited edition collaborative capsule collections that generate excitement and drive sales.
3. Character-driven Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing fashion collections featuring iconic characters from popular culture to appeal to fans and collectors alike.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing innovative materials, unique designs, and limited-edition collaborations to disrupt the fashion and apparel industry.
2. Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethinking traditional streetwear aesthetics with minimalistic, monochromatic designs to attract a new segment of fashion-forward consumers.
3. Toy and Collectibles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating collectible toy collaborations that appeal to both toy enthusiasts and fashion fans, offering new avenues for brand partnerships.