Thibo Denis and Dior have worked together on a pair of luxury hiking boots in the past, and this time the partnership brings a new pair of skate-inspired sneakers. The footwear designer describes the collection as “California Couture,” and it consists of chunky magenta trainers with Dior’s signature Oblique pattern on the laces. The thick topstitching adds a dimensional effect to the shoe, utilizing Dior Cannage fabric to tie together the shoe.
The DIOR x ERL shoe also arrives in a light blue and black edition with dark tones on the stitching details. A gray and beige suede sneaker joins the lineup, decorated with the fashion house’s motifs. The suede sneaker comes in brown, mauve, and khaki green.
The ERL x Dior Men’s Spring 2023 sneakers will release shortly.
Image Credit: Thibo Denis
Thibo Denis Shares Previews of the ERL x Dior Men's Spring 2023 Collection
1. Chunky Skate-inspired Sneakers - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional sneaker market by incorporating bold and unexpected designs.
2. Luxury Collaborations - Opportunity to disrupt the luxury fashion industry by collaborating with unexpected partners to create unique products.
3. California Couture - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by incorporating laid-back Californian aesthetics into high fashion designs.
1. Footwear - New trends in chunky and bold footwear designs create opportunity for innovative products across a range of brands and styles.
2. Fashion - The luxury fashion industry can benefit from collaborations with unexpected partners to create unique and exciting designs.
3. Retail - New trends in footwear and fashion can create opportunities for retailers to cater to niche markets looking for unique and unexpected products.