Husband-and-wife designers Nicolás Bazzani and Thea Grant have decided to open a new jewelry studio with a decidedly vintage twist. BAZZ by Thea Grant will only contain items 100+ years old in accordance with their wishes to give new life to useful, beautiful items that people no longer seem to cherish.
BAZZ by Thea Grant will be priced slightly higher than Thea Grant's existing jewelry line. Grant founded Thea Grant in 2003 and was later joined by her husband Nicolas Bazzani, a guru in industrial design and product design. Their jewelry line will offer a range of beautiful and unique accessories from necklaces and men's watches to keychains.
BAZZ by Thea Grant Will Only Contain Items 100+ Years Old
1. Vintage Jewelry - The trend for vintage jewelry is growing and companies can capitalize on this growth by offering unique items that have stood the test of time at a premium price.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The trend towards sustainable fashion has led to the resurgence of vintage jewelry popularity and the opportunity to give new life to items that may have been discarded.
3. Heritage Products - Consumers are increasingly drawn to products with a rich and storied history, and companies can capitalize on this trend by offering high-quality vintage jewelry that has stood the test of time.
1. Luxury Jewelry - Luxury jewelry companies can take advantage of the growing trend for vintage jewelry by offering unique, high-quality items at a premium price.
2. Sustainability - Sustainable fashion companies can offer vintage jewelry as part of their product line, giving consumers an opportunity to own unique, sustainable accessories while also preserving history.
3. Retail - Retailers that specialize in vintage jewelry can appeal to consumers looking for one-of-a-kind items with a rich history and unique stories to tell.