If you are ever in a funk at work, and just need some inspiration to get your nose to the grindstone and quit procrastinating, 'The Ultimate Productivity Blog' is here to help.
'The Ultimate Productivity Blog' offers sound, yet simple, advice on how to get you to stop looking up cats and YouTube videos on the Internet and finish that report you have been putting off for the last five or six days.
Implications - Businesses can appeal to a wide market of consumers by addressing a taboo problem faced by a large audience. By developing a solution to a previously unsolved, yet popular problem, a business creates and owns its own market. The rising popularity of social networking sites has created many problems for companies that rely on workers using computers, but a business can benefit from this by addressing the issue in a friendly and appealing way.
'The Ultimate Productivity Blog' Helps You Get it Done
1. Minimalist Workplace Design - Opportunities for companies to create disruptive and efficient workspaces by adopting minimalist design principles for maximum productivity
2. Productivity Blogs - Opportunities for companies to create their own productivity blogs to address common workplace issues and engage with a wider audience
3. Internet Distraction Solutions - Opportunities for companies to develop innovative solutions to address internet distractions in the workplace
1. Office Furniture - Opportunities for companies to create minimalist and functional office furniture to increase productivity in the workplace
2. Digital Marketing - Opportunities for companies to create productivity blogs as a part of their digital marketing strategy to engage with consumers
3. Software Development - Opportunities for companies to develop software tools to block internet distractions and increase workplace productivity