For the Ralph Lauren Kelly Brook photoshoot to promote Ralph Lauren's latest line of unmentionables, the designer had the stunning brunette taking it all off and mingling with Mother Nature.
In some of the shots for the Ralph Lauren Kelly Brook editorial, Kelly Brook is seen completely naked, covering only her vitals with a few bouquets of flowers and leaving next to nothing to a person's imagination.
Implications - With western society being so saturated with advertisements of every kind, citizens have gradually become desensitized to their design. Now, the advertisements that are most effective are the ones that boast shocking graphics and risque text. Companies can catch the eye of their target market by taking a riskier approach to their marketing campaigns.
The Blossoming Ralph Lauren Kelly Brook Photoshoot
1. Shocking Advertising - Companies can catch the eye of their target market by taking a riskier approach to their marketing campaigns.
2. Desensitization to Advertisements - With western society being so saturated with advertisements, companies need to find new ways to stand out and grab attention.
3. Risqué Marketing Campaigns - The most effective advertisements are the ones that boast shocking graphics and risque text.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore shock factor advertising strategies to promote their products and stand out from the crowd.
2. Advertising - Advertising industry can develop innovative approaches to capture attention and engage desensitized audiences.
3. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment industry can experiment with provocative marketing campaigns to create buzz and drive audience engagement.