Now you can dress like your favorite crime-fighting hero using everyday clothing articles dictated by the Cartoon Closets: The Avengers collection. Creative mind and blogger 'b for bel' has created an assortment of sleek and fashionable outfits inspired by the cartoon superheros The Avengers. These outfits are not superhero costumes, but rather outfits that stylishly pay homage to this class of extraordinary crime-fighting heroes.
'B for bel' constructs these outfits using stylish pieces that, when combined, clearly represent a character out of The Avengers. You can don a Captain America ensemble with red straight-legged jeans, striped Converse kicks or an American flag shirt and a blue high-waisted skirt, or maybe Thor in an ankle-length skirt and a studded bustier. These chic superhero ensembles can easily be recreated by simply looking at 'b for bel's' outfit break downs. Aside from the Cartoon Closets: The Avengers collection, 'b for bel' boasts a whole Tumblr devoted to cartoon-inspired fashions. Pay tribute to this superhero team without looking like a mascot.
The Cartoon Closets: The Avengers Collection Is Battle Chic
1. Cartoon-inspired Fashion - Creating stylish outfits inspired by popular cartoon characters presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Cosplay Everyday Wear - Designing clothing articles that pay homage to superheroes without being full-on costumes opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the apparel industry.
3. Personalized Style Tributes - Providing consumers with ways to showcase their admiration for superhero teams through fashionable ensembles offers a platform for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore ways to incorporate cartoon-inspired styles to cater to the growing demand for unique and creative fashion choices.
2. Apparel - The apparel industry can capitalize on the trend of creating clothing articles that are inspired by superheroes and can be worn in everyday settings.
3. Retail - Retailers can tap into the market of personalized style tributes to superhero teams by curating collections that offer fashionable ensembles that pay homage to beloved characters.