The Brow Factor is a jewelry line that premiered at Chanel’s autumn/winter 2012-13 show that aimed to turn eyebrows into rare stones. The eyebrow jewelry was designed by the creative director of Chanel Make-up Peter Philips with the help of Maison Lesage. Philips got the inspiration for the jewelry from a sketch done by fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld that featured stone-lined brows.
The jewelry itself is quite stunning and makes the models look like aliens. Each pair of brow jewels has its own stone theme ranging from emerald green to ruby red. One can not simply slap on the eyebrow accessories and be on their way however, because they must be put on carefully with special glue.
The Brow Factor by Chanel is certainly a luxurious way to decorate one’s eyebrows.
The Brow Factor by Chanel is Not Available for Unibrows
1. Eyebrow Jewelry - Designing eyebrow jewelry presents an opportunity for the luxury fashion industry to experiment with unconventional beauty accessories.
2. Luxury Body Jewelry - Creating exquisite body jewelry other than necklaces, earrings and bracelets for the high-end fashion industry can introduce a new segment to the market.
3. Innovative Beauty Accessories - Exploring ideas for new and unique beauty accessories could lead to the emergence of a new segment in the beauty industry.
1. Luxury Fashion - Developing high-end body jewelry like eyebrow jewels for runway and fashion accessories sets fashion houses to create new trends.
2. Beauty and Grooming - Incorporating eyebrow jewels to the various beauty products such as eyeliners, pencils, and mascara sets the industry on a path of innovation.
3. Jewelry Designing - Designing body jewelry meant to be used in non-traditional parts of the body can open up new possibilities for jewelry designers.