'The Artist' Slave editorial is lensed by visionary photographers Koty 2. Koty 2 captures model Pawel Korczyk in androgynous studio shots that explore a variety of artful visual concepts.
Whether levitating or floating in a bath of flowers, the model is ethereal as he sports floral headpiece accessories and androgynous cosmetic looks by hair and makeup artist Weronika Sikora. This gender-bending editorial is the opposite of traditional. Pawel sports a feminine wardrobe styled by Rozena Grey who dresses him in designer Pat Guzik's modern and mininalist garments.
Gracing the publication's #8 issue, 'The Artist' Slave photo series is dreamlike and imaginative. From feminine makeup to warrior-like face paint, this gender bending fashion story blurs the lines between a photo editorial and a work of art.
The Artist Slave Photo Series is Ethereal and Imaginative
1. Androgynous Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design gender-neutral clothing lines that embrace androgyny.
2. Avant-garde Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative techniques and concepts for fashion photography to push the boundaries of visual storytelling.
3. Art-inspired Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with artists to create editorial content that blurs the lines between fashion and art.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new avenues for gender inclusivity and self-expression in the fashion industry.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine photography and artistry to create captivating visual narratives for fashion editorials.
3. Creative Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional editorial formats and collaborations to engage readers in new and imaginative ways.