'Tersus' is a watch brand that's based in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. Looking to manufacture its products on a larger scale than what was previously possible for the small brand, it turned to Kickstarter for support.
When deciding on the design of the accessories, Tersus sought to create a product that would not only be stylish and high-quality, but also affordable and locally made. As the brand states, "We want our future production to be fully completed in beautiful British Columbia, bringing more work to the region and ensuring our other goals are achieved."
The appearance of the timepieces is elegant and streamlined, with the quality of components used to construct it instantly clear. With this, the understated accessories are well-suited to consumers with an appreciation for minimalism.
'Tersus' Produces Sleekly Designed Watches for Both Men and Women
1. Local Production - Tersus' commitment to producing its products locally presents an opportunity for other brands to consider the benefits of locally sourcing manufacturing.
2. Minimalist Design - The popularity of Tersus' elegantly minimalistic watch design presents an opportunity for other accessory brands to consider simplifying their designs to attract consumers who appreciate minimalism.
3. Crowdfunding for Small Businesses - Tersus' success on Kickstarter highlights the potential for small businesses to use crowdfunding to support and expand their operations.
1. Watchmaking - Tersus' successful campaign on Kickstarter and focus on affordable, high-quality timepieces presents an opportunity for disruption in the watchmaking industry.
2. Accessories - The popularity of Tersus' minimalist watch design and commitment to local production presents an opportunity for disruption in the accessories industry.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Tersus' successful campaign on Kickstarter highlights the potential of crowdfunding platforms to support small businesses looking to expand their operations and bring their products to market.