Nike SB introduces the newest tonal iteration of the Blazer Mid Edge sneaker model in a Team Red colorway for the season. This time around, the shoe boasts some deconstructed elements that are informed by some patchwork accents throughout the upper.
This gives the shoe textural contrast in addition to the tonal contrast that details the shoe to give it a crafty aesthetic. There are Nike SB tags that can be seen over the double tongue for a layering look with light teal foam making up the upper tongue and brown mesh that lays beneath it. Most of the shoe's upper sees a dark wine hue that is done in full grain leather with navy blue making up the Swoosh.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike SB's Blazer Mid Edge Gets a Team Red Color Update
1. Deconstructed Patchwork - The trend of deconstructed patchwork in footwear presents an opportunity for brands to create unique and visually striking designs.
2. Tonal Contrast - The trend of tonal contrast in sneakers allows for creative color combinations and visual impact, creating opportunities for brands to stand out in the market.
3. Crafty Aesthetic - The trend of a crafty aesthetic in footwear opens up opportunities for brands to experiment with different textures and materials, resulting in one-of-a-kind shoes.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can leverage the trend of deconstructed patchwork and tonal contrast to create innovative and fashionable shoe designs.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the trend of a crafty aesthetic in footwear to explore new design possibilities and create unique collections.
3. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can utilize the trend of tonal contrast and deconstructed patchwork in sneakers to offer athletes and consumers stylish and performance-driven footwear choices.