This Taylor Swift Vogue cover story is captured by legendary photographers Mert & Marcus and graces the publication's May 2016 issue. Featuring fashion direction by editor Tonne Goodman, this image series presents a more sophisticated and sensual side of the singer who is known for her girl next door image.
Sporting a couture-clad wardrobe from Michael Kors, Vetements and Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane, Swift poses in a studio setting while showing off an edgier and rocker-inspired look. Her hair is dyed a bright platinum blonde, a departure from her more subdued natural color while her makeup is kept pale with the exception of subtle eyeliner and a bright red lip.
Hair and makeup for this Taylor Swift Vogue story is courtesy of Shay Ashual and Aaron de Mey who collaborate to bring the creative vision of Mert & Marcus and Tonne Goodman to life.
The Latest Taylor Swift Vogue Cover Story is Rocker-Chic
1. Celebrity Fashion Editorials - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with celebrities to showcase their fashion lines in high-profile magazine editorials.
2. Rocker-chic Style - Potential for fashion brands to embrace edgier and more rebellious fashion designs and aesthetics.
3. Hair and Makeup Collaborations - Prospects for collaboration between hair and makeup artists to create unique and transformative looks for magazine editorials.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage celebrity editorials to promote their designs and increase brand exposure.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to showcase their products through collaborations with hair and makeup artists.
3. Publishing - Publishing industry can benefit from the popularity of celebrity editorials and high-profile covers in attracting readers and advertisers.