Take a stroll down Easy Street with the Taryn Davidson September 2011 Elle Canada editorial. The spread places Davidson in the glamorous, high society lifestyle with looks fit for a queen. As she strolls through the palace-style garden in a carefree manner, she leaves viewers with much to envy.
Everything from extravagant headpieces to mega-sized handbags contributes to the air of superiority that the shoot embodies. Lensed by fashion photographer Richard Bernardin, the editorial shows women the classiest way to step into fall with wardrobe choices from stylist Fritz that marry vintage elegance with modern seduction.
Implications - When fashion shoots tell a story, consumers place the styles presented into a context that helps them determine the direction of fashion for upcoming seasons. Photographers, stylists and models need to work together to use the settings to bring out this context.
The Taryn Davidson September 2011 Elle Canada Editorial is High Class
1. Storytelling Fashion Shoots - The use of settings and narrative in fashion photo shoots can be used as a tool to convey the direction of fashion for upcoming seasons.
2. Vintage-meets-modern Fashion - Fashion styles that blend vintage elegance with modern seduction are trending for the upcoming season.
3. Extravagant Accessories - The use of mega-sized handbags and extravagant headpieces in fashion shoots can add to the air of superiority and make a statement.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can use storytelling and settings to create impactful fashion shoots that evoke the direction of upcoming seasons.
2. Fashion Styling - Stylists can experiment with blending vintage elegance with modern seduction to create trendsetting looks.
3. Accessories Design - Designers of handbags and headpieces can create statement pieces that add to the extravagant and superior air of fashion shoots.