Nike introduces a new tonal iteration of the Dunk Low sneaker model in a tartan colorway palette in holiday hues throughout the upper. It starts off with a white leather material making up the base foundation of the shoe and then marked with black branding in the form of the Swoosh, following to the heel section.
Stark plaid patterns are seen in the overlaying details in green and red tartan textiles. This nods to the upcoming holiday season ahead and then followed with mesh along the tongues and lining. It all rests on top of a white midsole and grey rubber outsole to round out the entire design -- the shoe is expected to drop in the upcoming weeks.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Launches a New Dunk Low Tartan Colorway Palette
1. Holiday Tartan Sneakers - Opportunity for footwear companies to create similar holiday-themed tartan patterned sneakers to tap into holiday season hype.
2. Tartan Colorway Palettes - Opportunity for clothing companies to experiment with using tartan patterns in colorway palettes for clothing items.
3. Tonal Iterations - Opportunity for sneaker companies to expand on tonal iterations of classic designs to appeal to consumers seeking unique color options.
1. Footwear - Companies in the footwear industry can capitalize on the trend of holiday-themed tartan patterned sneakers.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can experiment with using tartan patterns in colorway palettes for clothing items to stay on trend with current styles.
3. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of the trend by stocking up on these sneakers and promoting them as the perfect holiday season gift.