The tan sneakers designed as part of NikeLab's 'Air Zoom Chalapuka Colorways' collection come with a skeletal frame that is rarely seen on sneakers.
Each pair in this collection comes in different colors including black, navy and white -- and each one has tan-colored accents that either stand out or were placed in more subtle locations. The most unique aspect of these sneakers is their bare-bones design, as it has a skeleton-like structure that actually reveals holes in these shoes. While not a common design for athletic shoes, the tan sneakers are certainly interesting to look at.
These shoes are perfect for people who tend to opt for wearing sneakers in the summer but would like to wear ones that have the ability to keep them cool.
These Nike Sneakers Have an Uncommon Bare-Bones Design
1. Skeletal Sneaker Design - Opportunity to develop unique designs that use skeletons or skeletal structures in various categories of footwear including casual and athletic.
2. Bare-bones Design - Opportunity to develop unique designs that expose the structure of footwear and emulate a skeletal structure in various other fashion and accessory products.
3. Tan Sneakers - Opportunity to design tan sneakers that incorporate unique structures and accents for summer footwear collections and in different markets.
1. Athletic Footwear - Opportunity to incorporate unique skeletal designs in athletic footwear, increasing market share and providing a unique selling point.
2. Fashion Footwear - Opportunity to incorporate unique skeletal designs in fashion footwear brands, providing a disruptive innovation in that specific market segment.
3. Accessories - Opportunity to adapt skeletal structures from footwear and apply them to accessories like handbags and belts, creating new trends.