If you don't want to feel inferior about your current cellphone, then I'd advise that you not check out the new TAG Heuer Link Smartphone. The Swiss watchmaker is all set to release its second luxury smartphone, this time promising a phone that is as functional as it is luxurious.
Hardcore phone users will be delighted with TAG Heuer's Link as it will run Android and feature all of the functions of a regular smartphone, such as Internet browsing and a capacity for apps. The phone features a touchscreen and a body that comes in three different styles, alligator, 18k rose gold and titanium. The TAG Heuer Link Smartphone is set to drop in TAG Heuer retailers at some point in July and will have a price tag of $6,730.
The TAG Heuer Link Smartphone Raises the Bar for Luxury Mobiles
1. Luxury Smartphones - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating high-end smartphones that combine luxury materials with advanced functionality.
2. Swiss Watchmaker Smartphone - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combining the craftsmanship of Swiss watchmaking with smartphone technology.
3. TAG Heuer Link Smartphone - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing a luxury smartphone brand that caters to the needs of high-end customers.
1. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the potential for luxury brands to enter the smartphone market.
2. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Advancing smartphone technology by incorporating luxury design elements.
3. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating exclusive retail experiences for luxury smartphone brands.