The Tabula Rasa preview sweaters are bold, bright and feature intricate geometric patterns.
Tabula Rasa is known for its cozy and comfy creations from pull-overs to chunky button-ups. The modestly priced garments are affordable, fashionable and come in a slew of fabulous prints and color options. The preview released for the 2013 collection features lush sweater wraps in a dual color combo. There is the vivacious magenta one with a powder blue and red striped modular pattern and a toned-down neutral navy, grey and white version in the same treatment. The sweaters appear like robes and are the perfect garment to bundle up in, especially with the transitional weather in mind.
The Tabula Rasa preview wrap sweaters are bold, shapely and the perfect knits for layering.
The Tabula Rasa 2013 Preview Collection is Striped
1. Geometric Knitwear - The increasing popularity of bold and intricate geometric patterns in knitwear is an opportunity for knitwear manufacturers to explore creative and unique designs.
2. Affordable Fashion - The trend of affordable and stylish clothing is on the rise, creating opportunities for retailers to provide consumers with fashionable and budget-friendly options.
3. Layering Garments - The popularity of layering garments, such as sweater wraps, creates a demand for versatile and comfortable clothing that can easily be mixed and matched to create trendy and practical outfits.
1. Knitwear Manufacturing - The trend towards bold and intricate geometric patterns in knitwear presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for knitwear manufacturers to create unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Fast Fashion Retail - The trend of affordable and stylish clothing is creating opportunities for fast fashion retailers to provide consumers with fashionable and budget-friendly options in a timely and efficient manner.
3. Fashion Accessories - The rising popularity of layering garments offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion accessory manufacturers to create versatile and comfortable garments, such as sweater wraps, that can be worn in multiple ways and complement different outfits.