This 2.16 inch Colt Python replica is a real gun that actually shoots 0.35 inch bullets. The gun was crafted using swiss watchmaking technology. The little bullets go 426 feet per second, so watch out. However, you'll have a tough time picking one of these up, as the site has been removed due to legal threats. Probably a good thing.
Implications - With so many different things to do in a day, modern consumers are looking for convenience in all of their products. Items that combine function with compactness are appealing to those who want to complete tasks in a timely manner due to their fast-paced lifestyles. A company trying to attract more shoppers could develop their products with this idea of efficiency in mind.
World's Smallest Functional Revolver
1. Miniaturization - Opportunities for developing compact products with multiple functions.
2. High-tech Crafting - Opportunities for incorporating Swiss watchmaking technology in unique and innovative ways.
3. Discreet Personal Protection - Opportunities for developing discreet and effective personal protection products or services.
1. Firearms - Opportunities for developing high-quality and unique firearms or accessories using advanced technologies.
2. Luxury Goods - Opportunities for incorporating Swiss watchmaking techniques into luxury goods, especially those that fulfill a practical purpose.
3. Security - Opportunities for developing discreet and effective personal and/or property protection products or services for individuals or businesses.